|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2020 17:10|
My client, a high-end custom builder in Melbourne designs and builds outstanding homes up to the value of $5mil. The offer alternative solutions and an efficient process of design and delivery. The have a solid reputation a number of years of experience behind them giving them the financial backing and expertise to continue being successful.
They not only pride themselves on the quality of their new homes but also their ability to offer work life balance, career growth opportunities and continuous growth. Due to consistent growth of incoming work, they are now looking for a new innovative thinker to take the lead on a number of new enquiries and take over the designing of some of their best clients.
- Face to face meetings with clients
- Deliver initial design briefs
- Work on high end projects
- Develop concept designs
- Use Revit
- Proven experience as a designer is a must
- Revit software experience
- Client facing experience
- Experience working with a custom builder
- Construction knowledge
- One of the best builders in Melbourne
- Established builder with all the right processes in place
- Deliver high-end projects and take the lead from a design perspective
- Work life balance, stop working overtime!
- Rewarding salary - Up to $130k plus super
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.