Design Manager | Civil
|Job Title:||Design Manager | Civil|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2021 15:13|
This client is an international multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that has experienced steady growth and have secured a large civil project, in addition to an already healthy pipeline of work. Due to the growth, they are looking to add a Design Manager to their team in Melbourne.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coordination, design management and project management of road projects. This includes managing the design process from feasibility, though to detailed design.
- Providing technical leadership on road and highway design to deliver solutions for the client that are in line with Australian standards and best practice.
- Be involved in business strategy and business operations to shape the business in response to market needs.
- You will have ownership and influence over your career and be exposed to a wide variety of technical and leadership opportunities.
- Work on major road project with a leading consultancy, with an addition of more iconic projects coming up
- Competitive salary package, supportive leadership and flexible work arrangements.
- You will be a qualified Chartered Engineer with a Bachelor's degree in civil (or similar).
- Experience in road and highway projects in a consultancy or client environment in Victoria.
- Understanding of Austroads and VicRoads guidelines.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer
Civil Drafter - Microstation
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum