Design Coordinator | Family Builder
|Job Title:||Design Coordinator | Family Builder|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$45 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Wakelin|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 17:18|
- A Lucrative, Passionate and Established Builder in the heart of Ballarat
- Detailed new builds, fitouts and refurbishments in the Commercial, Community and Industrial marketplaces
- Strong client base, enabling the builder to work on some of Victoria's most Exclusive and Exciting Projects
- Projects Range from $100k to $10mil
- Coordinate aspects of the design process to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Aid with design works, including liaison with the planners and consultancies to ensure that the design deliverables are achieved
- Review design deliverables for completeness and constructability
- Evaluate design status by identifying any gaps or omissions
- Contribute to the successful conversion of project throughout the bid and tender process
- Working with Construction Teams to manage and monitor design intent, functionality and compliance through project delivery.
- Provide guidance and advice on buildability and design issues /when they crop up
What We Are Looking For?
- Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management Degree (Preferred not essential)
- Experience in a similar role
- An understanding of the Australian Building Code
If this role sounds like you and is of interest, please give Ryan Wakelin a call on 0492 188 335 or apply within.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's