Customer Support Coordinator - Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Customer Support Coordinator - Residential Construction|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2020 12:03|
Despite current Stage 4 restrictions, my client is still continuing to grow and are actively looking for an experienced customer support coordinator (pre-site) to join their growing team.
My client is a medium sized new home builder operating in the South-Eastern suburbs. Their mission is going above and beyond to provide exceptional value for money, innovative homes that are built to a consistently high quality and delivered with outstanding customer service.
About the role:
As the Customer Support Coordinator you will be a face of the company to our clients, and their main point of contact throughout the journey of their new home build including the following duties:
- Main point of phone & email contact for allocated client portfolio
- Keeping clients up to date on the progress of their home build at key milestone progress stages
- Preparation & conducting HIA New Home Contract signings with clients
- Facilitating client files from sales acceptance through to completion in line with company timeframes
- Completing variations and required design changes to client homes
- Liaising with internal staff & on-site teams
- Maintaining workflow & internal database notes and dates
- Preparation & maintaining client hard files
- General Administration duties as required
- Previous experience within the industry in a similar role is essential 3+ years
- A sophisticated level of maturity and professionalism
- A highly organised individual with excellent time management skills
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as cohesively within a close team environment.
- Ability to relate to people of all types and cultures
- Proactive with a positive can do attitude,
- Problem solving skills & desire to achieve outcomes
- Attention to detail & accuracy is essential in communicating client design and variation requests
What's In It For You?
- Work within a friendly and close team environment
- Grow alongside a growing company
- Rewarding client satisfaction
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience please apply directly to Barry with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$110000 - AU$150000 per annum + car
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
New Home Sales Consultant
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + car and petrol allowance