Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 11:30|
My client is a fast growing residential builder located in the inner West of Melbourne. This is a company at the forefront of their industry, specialising in customized new home designs with a progressive focus on green energy efficiency. The culture is dynamic, engaging and inclusive, and the team is growing due to new project wins.
We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to join the team and be part of their continual growth. You will be reponsible for;
- Managing pre-site and on site client files (approx 60 - 70 at one time)
- Permit applications
- Check the status of each permit application and take the appropriate action
- Working knowledge of the building and construction process
- Liaising with clients on construction updates
- Understanding of relevant construction software
- Accurate data entry and record keeping of all activities undertaken
- Additional administrative duties as required
Why you want to work here:
- Awesome team environment that is more like a family than a workplace
- Lots of team bonding activities and investment into culture, training & development to assist your individual goals
- Interesting custom projects for 2nd and 3rd home buyers - increase your knowledge and skill set
- Green focus - be proud of the company you work for
- New office space with all the latest gadgets
- Work close to cafes and shops
The successful candidate will have:
To be suited to this role, you will have worked within a residential construction company in a similar position, and you should have strong knowledge of permits, building regulations and excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role with in the residential construction industry
- Demonstrated experience creating and submitting building permit applications within the Residential Home Sector.
- Applied for development approvals
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of building permits and contracts in the residential sector.
- Effectively liaised with Councils in the past and know the process in getting approvals through.
- Strong administrative skills
- Outstanding organisational and time management capabilities; and
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment with a proactive approach to all tasks undertaken.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your CV to Charlotte at Fetch recruitment. Regretfully and respectfully due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's