|Job title:||Customer Experience Co-Ordinator|
|Contact name:||Mente Slade-Nafoi|
My client is one of Melbourne's largest and most successful volume builders. Their commitment to their people and their passion for excellence is what sets them apart from the rest.
Due to their sustained growth and recent restructure, they are welcoming a Pre-site Client Liaison to join their fun, friendly and easy-going preconstruction team. Looking to train someone through the business processes, they are welcoming someone new in their career in Residential Construction and will facilitate development opportunities.
- WFH flexibility 2x days per week
- Flexible start and finish times to work in with family commitments 8.30am - 5pm or 9am - 5.30pm
- Work from their modern head office with plenty of free onsite and street parking, cafes and restaurants, gyms, and grocery stores nearby
- New, streamlined process and CRM systems. Each team specialises in their roles
- Easy-going, supportive, and friendly team who enjoy a laugh
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company where you are recognised and awarded growth opportunities
- Friday lunches with the team, and fun awards and events nights
As a pre-site client liaison, you will be the main point of contact on the customer's journey from sales accept to site start. You will foster relationships and facilitate exceptional customer service. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients throughout their home build
- Work closely with the Permits Team to deliver on key workflow milestones
- Accurately forecast Workflow milestone dates
- Updating customers on their build status and signing appointments
- Liaise with internal and external departments to successfully deliver on project outcomes
- Provide high-level customer service
- Collate weekly reports and contribute to weekly meetings
To be considered
- 1+ year experience in a similar role in Residential Construction is favourable, however customer service experience in other industries will be considered
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, high-volume administration and customer facing role
- Strong administrative and multitasking skills are a must
- Ability to confidently follow-up on documentation and liaise with stakeholders
- Must have permanent working rights
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Mente by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.