|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 15:58|
My client, a specialist interior fit out and refurbishment firm, with a reputation for industry-leading client service are recruiting for a Contracts Manager.
Leading a diverse team of Contract Administrators, you will be responsible for mentoring the team and setting the standard for producing detailed and commercially sound contracts on behalf of the business. You will be a meticulous person with sound Australian Construction Law knowledge backed by both a tertiary and practical experience.
With over 30 years’ experience in the Melbourne Construction market, the business has tried and tested methods for client satisfaction and employee success. Projects typically range in value from $1-20m, they take on complex and challenging projects with confidence in the following sectors; Commercial Office Fit-out & Refurbishment, Education, Government, Retail, Health & Clinical Buildings, Student Accommodation, Hotels & Serviced Apartments.
- A Senior CA looking to step up into a Contracts Manager role
- Detail-orientated and focused
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Willing to learn and also mentor
You must have:
- 8+ years’ experience in Contract administration for a Melbourne based interiors and fit out business
- Proven track record in Procurement, Negotiation, Cost Management, Legal
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build great working relationships with colleagues, contractors and clients
- Strong computer skills - Cheops
- A focus for ongoing professional development
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Trade or tertiary qualifications alongside proven experience
You will receive:
- A generous salary package and ongoing professional development
- A great work environment that is supportive and encourages teamwork
- A leadership role in a reputable business with a solid pipeline of work
If you like the sound of this opportunity and meet the criteria to be considered for the role, call Robyn on 0416 223 100 or hit Apply and attach your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's