|Job title:||contracts administrator|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Contracts Administrator - Tier 2 Fit-out Company
Contract Administrator required for leading Commercial Construction Company.
Based just 5 mins from the CBD my client is an award winning National Construction Company with high staff retention rates and enormous benefits. Due to their reputation as industry leaders and repeat business from their impressive client base they are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their dedicated team.
The right person will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive, progressive team working on varied projects valued up to $100M.
The initial project is a highly detailed Commercial fitout valued at $15M. With exceptional design and high end features this is a project that you will be proud to be involved in. You will be joining an experienced team of professionals and have the guidance of an excellent Project Manager.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Letting and Vetting of subcontractor packages
- Progress claims and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
Key skills required to succeed
- A strong attention to detail
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator working on commercial projects (fitout projects preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Strong team of professionals in a supportive environment
- Work on exciting, varied projects
- Don't get pigeon-holed in your position
- Clear career progression
This is your chance to further your career with an award winning Tier 2 Construction company that has an exceptional portfolio of commercial projects.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697