Contracts Administrator - Plumbing
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Plumbing|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + super (Negotiable based on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 15:34|
Contracts Administrator - Plumbing contractor
- Fantastic team culture and great workplace
- Impressive technical projects you can be proud of!
- Salary package negotiable based on experience
- Based in South East suburbs
Are you looking for a chance to join a fun and vibrant team that constantly challenge themselves with some of the more technical commercial and industrial projects out there.
My client is a well established plumbing / hydraulics contractor that has successfully delivered in the construction space for over 40 years. With some strong relationships with builders that have been built up over years of working together, they get repeat business allowing consistant projects throughout the year.
Recently they have secured so much work that they need to add to their collective of impressive young professionals with an experienced Contracts Administrator.
The right person will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive, progressive team working on varied projects. You will provided with ongoing training, support and mentorship to help you achieve your own personal goals at the same time as delivering excellent projects with a great team.
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator working within the plumbing sector is essential
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claims and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- A strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
If you want to be acknowledged as an important member of a killer team then do not hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential chat on 0447 612 363 or apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's