Contracts Administrator - Mornington
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator - Mornington|
|Location:||Safety Beach, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$85000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2020 10:54|
A growing builder based down in Melbourne's prestigious Mornington Peninsula, is on the hunt for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team. They have a small and supportive family-oriented culture, and the team is truly passionate about what they do. We are looking for someone who shares their values of honesty, a down to earth personality, commitment to the job, and a love for providing the highest calibre of product, quality, and service.
What's in it for You?
- Enjoy going to work where you're a part of a growing business
- Job satisfaction
- Only quality high-end projects- new builds, renovations, and extensions
- 5+ years of experience in a CA role working on residential projects
- A proven record of working on projects up to $2M
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Autonomous - can work within a small team environment
- Procore software
- MUST have permanent work rights
- Setting up Document controls
- Setting up Procore
- Implementation of OHS practices inline with COVID safety requirements
- Creating site set ups
- Managing budgets - running monthly cost reports
- Tender reviews
Does this Sound like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply directly with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's