|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
This high-end townhome builder is making waves in the medium-density space. They have a flare for design, construction, tech, and a transparent customer experience. Winning work this year in both residential and commercial spaces they are busy and expanding their team with a move to stylish, modern head offices in South Yarra as of July this year!
Young builder operating on innovation, empowerment, and agile project management. They have a high-energy, friendly, and down to earth culture where each employee is rewarded for their work and provided growth opportunities.
- WFH opportunity a few days per week
- Flexible working hours: 9-5pm or 10-6pm
- Bonuses and rewards with their KPI system
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Professional and personal development opportunities, they set you up for success
- Easily accessible office with free onsite parking
- Future Team Leader opportunities for this CA role
- Moving to a new, modern head office in South Yarra close to public transport
- Regular company events and outings to celebrate success
- Obtain, prepare, and submit building permit applications and other relevant council and developer documentation
- Workflow management throughout the pre-site processes ensuring the customers and other stakeholders are kept informed
- Liaise with Building Surveyors and Councils, relevant Water Authorities, and Developers to ensure appropriate timeframes are met
- Contract preparation and variations
- Work closely with Project Managers arranging documentation
- Perform takeoffs and collaborate with key supply-side stakeholders to support the project manager in successful project delivery
To be considered
- Experience in Residential Construction in a Contracts Administrator, Client Liaison or Building Coordinator role is preferred. Permits experience is highly regarded
- Technology savvy - they use state of the art technology systems for a streamlined workflow
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage competing tasks
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job has Expired