|Job title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary||AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client is a prestigeous luxury home builder with an established name in the Melbourne market for producing quality homes across the affluent South East suburbs of Melbourne. Due to new project wins and sustainable growth, they have a solid trajectory for continued success. Due to this success, they are looking for a passionate individual who has previous experience with custom residential or commercial construction experience to join their tight knit team and learn from the best in teh business.
- Attending program meetings and helping with the delivery of the project within the construction time frame
- Reporting and working alongside the Site Manager to ensure a smooth project delivery
- Contracts administration and updating for variations as required
- Coordinate subcontractors, ordering and scheduling materials and works
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Client management
If you are the kind of character who takes pride in building top quality projects whilst delivering the highest level of customer service to your clients along the way, then this is the role for you. To be successful you must have;
- Strong experience administering contracts for residential or commercial projects on time and within budget (in excess of $500k)
- Sound ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner
- Fantastic time management, organisational and communication skills
- Driven, motivated and passionate about architectural construction
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- A RARE opportunity to work amongst an energetic and focused team who have great synergy and team dynamics
- The chance to work in a growing business with the advantage of long-term prospects
- An exceptional leadership team who will support your role within the business.
- A salary to attract the best
- Work for a highly sought after builder you can be proud to put your name to
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte or call us directly on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion.