|Job title:||Contracts administrator|
|Location:||Port Melbourne, Australia|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Contract Administrator - Tier 2 Builder
Based just outside of the CBD my client has been at the forefront of Commercial construction for over 50 years in Melbourne. They deliver the Commercial and Industrial projects of the highest standard up to $100M and are looking for a contract administrator to join their team due to sustained growth.
The right person will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive, progressive team working on varied projects valued up to $100M.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Letting and Vetting of subcontractor packages
- Progress claims and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
Key skills required to succeed
- A strong attention to detail
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Contract Administrator working on commercial projects in Melbourne
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Join a strong team of professionals in a great environment
- Work on exciting large-scale projects
- Regular team events and benefits
- Guaranteed career progression
- Generous salary up to $100K
If you are a Contract Administrator looking to learn and grow with an established construction company known for their exceptional culture as much as their impressive builds please do not hesitate and get in contact with me today for a confidential conversation.
424 282 697