|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Dwayne Kelly|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 14:16|
About the Company
My client is a fully diversified construction services provider, offering complex construction capability across all sectors nationally. They are specialists in large commercial and residential projects up to $100m.
Due to consistent project wins my client needs 3 experienced Contract Administrator's to immediately jump on board for a 3 seperate temp role's
About the Role/s
- Establishing the scope of works and invitation to tender for trade packages
- Obtaining quotations for trade packages
- Conducting subcontractor tender interviews
- Negotiating with trades
- Preparing and issuing contracts;
- Liaising with the finance team in the process of monthly subcontract claims and general invoicing
- Establish and maintain project files
- Assisting the Project Manager as required
- Forecasting project expenditures
- Strong knowledge of all commercial construction techniques and sequences
- Degree in Construction Management (or similar)
- 3+ years Contract Administration experience in Australia
- Demonstrate understanding of the Building Code of Australia
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to work autonomously across multiple projects at one time
- Proactive attitude.
- Commercial Construction Experience with solid Health projects in the past.
Please note these contract roles will be through the Melbourne office but based in Canberra, ACT.
Flights and accomodation will be covered.
Apply below or contact
0406 641 488