|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Bronte Jelbart|
Location - Hawthorn
Salary - $80,000 - $130,000
My client, who specialises in Industrial projects ranging from 20M-50M is looking for an Contracts Administrator to join the team.
- Program tailored to individual needs and long-term career goals.
- Initiatives in place to improve the mental, physical and emotional well-being of employees.
- Monthly BBQ's and peer awards.
- Inclusive and encouraging environment.
- They conduct business with integrity and fairness.
- They are committed to a safe and healthy workplace by continually monitoring and improving there health, safety and environmental management practices.
Requirements for this role :
- At least 1+ year in a Contracts Administrator role working for a head contractor within the commercial construction sector.
- A trade and/ or tertiary qualified in a construction related field.
- Fantastic relationship building, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.
- Problem solving skills.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Bronte on 0424 282 697 for a confidential discussion
Job has Expired