|Job Title:||Contract Administrator|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Carl Kellis|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2021 09:06|
Fetch have partnered with a leader in the commercial facade space. Our client has experienced high year on year growth for the past 15 years & have focused on long term sustainable growth.
They are currently delivering multiple large scale commercial facade projects. Our client works on high profile & high value projects, with values up to & exceeding $500m. They have a strong pipeline of upcoming works to be delivered over the coming years.
Due to this continued growth, our client is currently seeking to expand their team of experienced Contracts administrators to manage their growing workload.
Your new role:
Our client has great support networks in place, with mentoring from senior staff within the business to assist in your ongoing progression & development.
You will be responsible for managing the negotiation, ongoing review, and finalisation of subcontracts.
Your duties will also include:
- Preparation of scope of works, lettings, subcontractor packages and procurement schedules
- Progress claims and variations
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects, and consultants
Our client is offering:
- A market leading salary
- Job Security & Stability of a long-term role
- The opportunity to work on high profile & high value projects.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's