|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Contracts Administrator required for Dynamic Commercial fit-out company
- Vibrant Inner City Location - great team environment
- Diverse High End projects with an impressive pipeline of works
- Excellent culture and staff retention rates
The fit out arm of this highly regarded Construction Company is bursting with exciting projects and is looking to add 2 Contracts Administrators to their highly skilled and motivated team.
Specialising in health, education, government and retail sectors they have an ever expanding portfolio of impressive clients.
You will be expected to hold a degree in construction management or similar. You must have a proven track record working on commercial build projects ranging up to $15M.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Liaising with the project managers, head contractor
- Procurement and management of trade packages
- Preparation of variations, reconciliations and progress claims
- Oversee the processing and preparation of project and cost reports
- Exceptional time management skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Good work ethic and can contribute to a talented team
- Have a great personality and enjoy team events
You will be rewarded with a dynamic and supportive team environment and a salary that matches your can-do attitude. Ideally you will have experience working with Mid-Tier contractors and have a mixed portfolio of completed projects in the Fitout and refurbishment sectors. A generous salary up to $140K is on offer depending on experience.
If this sounds like you... please don't hesitate to contact me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697