|Job title:||Contract administrator|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$130000.00 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Contracts Administrator - 5 Star Hotel Project
Exclusive opportunity to join an established builder/developer and deliver high end Apartment and hotel projects.
- Up to $140K Salary Package
- High profile Hotel project
- Excellent company culture + Work/Life balance
Based within a stones-throw of the CBD my client is a builder/developer with a reputation for quality multi-residential projects, 5 star Hotels and an excellent culture.
Due to the start of several new projects they are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team. Your initial project will be a high profile 5 Star Hotel build with spectacular views over Melbourne's sporting precinct. The role will be predominantly site-based but their modern office is located just 5 minutes down the road.
The right person will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive, progressive team working on varied projects valued up to $50M.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Letting and Vetting of subcontractor packages
- Progress claims and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
Key skills required to succeed
- A strong attention to detail
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator working on Apartment or hotel projects in excess of $10M in Melbourne
- Excellent network of trades
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Good nature and team focussed
- Strong team of professionals in a supportive environment
- Excellent work environment
- Great conditions and generous salary package
- Work only on high quality projects
This an exclusive opportunity with an immediate start date available for the successful candidate. For more information please do not hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
0424 282 697