|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$70000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client, a high-end builder based in Melbourne's prestigious inner suburbs, is on the hunt for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their team. They have a small and supportive family-oriented culture, and the team is truly passionate about what they do. We are looking for someone who shares their values of honesty, a down to earth personality, commitment to the job, and a love for providing the highest calibre of product, quality and service.
What's In It For You?
- Excellent staff benefits and remuneration
- Enjoy going to work on impressive high end projects up to $6M
- Only quality high-end projects- new builds, renovations and extensions
- Work alongside experienced Project managers
- 2+ years of experience in a CA role working on residential projects
- A proven record of working on projects in excess of $1M
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- MUST have a car as you will be required to drive to site on occasion
- MUST have permanent work rights
Does this Sound Like You?
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more please do not hesitate to apply directly to with your up to date CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position.
Salary will be dependent on the candidates experience.