|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super (experience based)|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
My client is a well-respected, multi-award-winning home builder that has been in the Melbourne building industry for 20+ years. They have a building area and display home network spanning across metro Melbourne and hold a reputation for consistently delivering on a core promise of value for money, quality, and outstanding customer service.
They have experienced sky-rocketing growth throughout the pandemic and as a result, they'd added 30+ new additions to their teams, and promoted 20+ staff internally. On the building side, they have 3+ displays being built with more to come later this year.
Driving their success is a culture of fun and genuine people - from their sales consultants to their Head Office staff and tradespeople, every member of the team is committed to quality and likes to have a laugh along the way.
- Flexible WFH arrangements
- Regularly run culture initiatives and competitions
- Promotion pathways - they retain and develop their staff
- Fun, friendly, and down to earth culture. Their HR and Operations team is forward-thinking and moves with the times!
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Modern offices with free onsite and street parking
Your role as Contract Administrator will be to coordinator the entire customer journey from sales acceptance through to settlement. You will be the main point of contact for the customer throughout the build of their new home.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a profile of customer files throughout their home build
- Provide high-level customer service and nurture relationships as the brand ambassador
- Apply for Building Permits and other regulatory documentation
- Liaise with internal departments and trades
- Coordinate customer appointments
- Record keeping of all communication between stakeholders and customers
- Read and interpret building and site plans
- Forecast dates and maintain reporting and workflow documentation
To be considered
This role will suit someone who has experience in managing a large profile of clients in an environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires the use of administrative systems and processes.
- Residential Construction experience handling high-volume Customer Service setting managing high-level processes and interactions
- Building Permit application experience
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades and providing regulatory documentation
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Permanent residency
How to apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.