|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Location - Melbourne's Inner West
Are you a Contract Administrator that is looking to step into your next position with a large-scale contractor with a huge pipeline of work? Now, is the best time to keep your options open for the new year! Job Security and Company Culture are words which have been thrown around a lot these last few months, and if you too are experiencing concerns in this area with your current employer, then I would love to have a confidential conversation with you regarding your next potential career move!
- Job security and stability of a permanent long-term role, with a huge pipeline of work
- Reputable and leading Tier 1 contractor
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic team of individuals
- Company laptop
- Clear path for career progression and development
- On-going paid training for professional success
- Ability to create a career that is tailored to your goals
- You will be responsible for the administrative duties associated with budget and contract obligations.
- Working under the direction of the Operations, State and General Managers.
- Coordination of monthly PM meetings.
- Timely distribution of action items from PM meetings.
- Management of small projects.
- Timeliness and accuracy of Project reports.
- Timeliness and Accuracy of data entry.
- Effective management of Sage operations.
- Positive & productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule projects debrief & record minutes.
- Archive tender folder and finalise project archive process.
- Oversee archive register.
- File all project information in accordance with Company policy.
- Project set up, project planning, project delivery.
- Assist with variations and claims.
- WHSE compliance.
- Coordinate and communicate monthly meetings with PM's.
To Be Considered:
- At least 5 years in a comparable role.
- Experience using Workbench, this is essential.
- Experience using Aconex, Bluebeam, Sage and excel.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to time manages and prioritise.
- The ability to work independently or as a team member.
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
- Understanding of Project Budgets.
- Succinct note taking capability.
- Confidence and ability to articulate actions required from other personnel.
- Proactive and continuous improvement focussed.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data.
- Ability to challenge and develop on procedures, with an innovative mind.
How to apply:
If this position interests you, then please 'apply now' or call Georgia on 0491 267 577 for a confidential conversation regarding your next career move!