|Job title:||Contract Administrator - $100mil Government Project|
|Salary||AU$50 - AU$70 per hour + Super|
|Contact name:||Ryan Wakelin|
One of Melbourne's Exciting Tier 2 Builders is looking for a Contract Administrator on contract for roughly 6 months.
(If desired) There is a strong potential to roll into something permanent fo the right candidate.
- A Lucrative and Respected Tier 2 builder who deliver landmark projects
- Detailed new builds and refurbishments in the Commercial, Health, Education and Government market place
- Strong client base, enabling the builder to work on some of Melbournes most Exclusive and Exciting Projects
- Projects Range from $10mil to $500mil
A detailed and secure government facility in the inner western suburbs - circa $100mil (head office based)
- Administer Contracts (Main / Subcontracts)
- Setup & maintain Project Letting Schedule
- Prepare subcontractor packages, scopes and schedules
- Accurate review & evaluation of subcontract Tenders
- Manage progress claim assistance and external variations
- Manage and track project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Administer RFI's to architects, consultants and clients
- Support the Project Manager in meeting all project requirements
- Building or Engineering related degree
- Proven track record on similar projects locally
- Minimum 3/4 years' experience
If this role sounds like you, please give Ryan Wakelin a call on 0492 188 335 or click 'Apply for this job'