Construction Supervisor | Land Development
|Job Title:||Construction Supervisor | Land Development|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2021 08:03|
A leader in the land development industry is looking for an experienced Construction Supervisor to join their team. Since their inception, this organisation has experienced steady growth and kept a focus on its people and company culture. Having worked on some of Melbourne's largest commercial, industrial, and residential projects, they have a steady pipeline of work for you to step into.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the construction process and ensuring it remains compliant, on budget and in line with the original designs and standards.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, government authorities and designers to resolve issues and communicate requirements/standards, ultimately ensuring that projects are completed successfully.
- Manage the administration of contracts, including assessment of claims and processing payment certificates, responding to RFI's and variation orders.
- Opportunity to work within a flat company structure that will allow you to focus on your career and growth whilst working on large residential projects.
- Industry specific training, development opportunities and assistance in obtaining accreditations.
- Relaxed company culture, social events, annual celebrations, rewards, and recognition.
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a Construction Supervisor within the land development industry.
- Excellent relationship management skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as collaboratively as a cohesive team to achieve outcomes.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or call Naziah on 0492 188 301 to discuss.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's