Construction Manager - Rail/Civil
|Job Title:||Construction Manager - Rail/Civil|
|Salary:||AU$220000 - AU$230000 per annum + attractive package|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2020 16:41|
Our client is a renowned organisation providing integrated rail/civil solutions on projects throughout Victoria and Australia.
Due to recent project wins and increase in workload, they now require and experienced Construction Manager with a strong background in Rail infrastructure projects $80mill+. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 8+ years' experience working on projects managing packages $40mill+.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of the bid, procurement and overall build.
- Report into the Project Director any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 8+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on $80mill+ Civil infrastructure projects ideally in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Excellent understanding of underground services, heavy earthworks, track/PWay, Rail systems and OHLE.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team-based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career with an International organisation.
To apply please click the apply now button!
Or call Matt on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's