Construction Manager - Commercial and Apartments
|Job Title:||Construction Manager - Commercial and Apartments|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 12:27|
Our client is a Boutique Apartment and Commercial builder, well-known for delivering unique, high quality buildings in Melbourne's CBD and Inner city suburbs.
We are seeking a Construction Manager with exceptional interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to nurture a high-performing team and contribute to the success of a young, entrepreneurial business. The Construction Manager is responsible for monitoring all aspects of project performance, from a high-level. There is a team of direct reports including Project Managers and Site Managers.
Live projects range in value from $5-25m and there is a secure pipeline of work to see out at least the next 3 years. Typically, you will manage 3-5 projects at any one time, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate this ability. The builder is often tendered at ECI, they also get repeat business through relationships and reputation, built by the Directors through 20+ years building in Melbourne.
You will have:
- Minimum 10 years practical experience in Melbourne's Construction Industry
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Construction Management or Trade Background
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle clients and large stakeholder groups
- Great work ethic and time management skills
- Strong generalist construction knowledge with experience managing design
- Project Lead experience on projects exceeding $10m
- Strong pipeline of work offering job security
- Entrepreneurial business, with opportunity for influence and creativity
- Excellent work culture, a relaxed environment
- Reporting into the MD and COO
- Projects based in the Inner City suburbs, office in the Inner East
- Salary package negotiable
Don't miss out on this opportunity. If you meet the criteria to be considered for the role, call Robyn on 0416 223 100 or hit Apply and attach your up to date resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's