|Job Title:||Construction Manager|
|Salary:||AU$210000 - AU$260000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2020 11:00|
Our client is a renowned organisation providing integrated civil solutions on projects throughout Victoria.
Due to recent project wins and increase in workload, they now require an experienced Construction Manager with a strong background in Civil Road, Heavy Bulk Earthworks, Drainage, and Land Development ideally.
Projects range from $1-$50mill. To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 8+ years' experience and have worked on project packages of $25mill+.
- Manage the effective, efficient and successful execution of the bid, procurement and overall build.
- Report into the Director any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Strong implementation of cost control, cost forecast and time deliverables.
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guildlines
- Overall responsibility for project programme
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 8+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on $25mill+ Civil projects ideally in Melbourne.
- Excellent understanding of underground services, heavy earthworks, Roads, Water systems and Subdivisions.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and fantastic working conditions.
To apply please click the apply now button or call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's