|Job title:||Construction Engineer|
|Contact name:||Luke Grakovich|
Your New Company
This award-winning multidisciplinary land development consultancy has been established in Melbourne for over 30 years and has gone from strength to strength continuing to grow its team and market presence. They have a promote from within culture and heavily invest resources on their team’s career growth, further training and regular career reviews to ensure your career path remains in line with your long-term aspirations
Your New Role
Due to successful tender on some major projects within and development this consultancy is strategically growing their construction team. This role will see you working under the guidance of the senior construction engineer as well as one of the directors. You will be out on site ensuring the construction of the projects are as per the designs for projects across land development, road and highways and water and sewer. You will be required to manage contractors on site and works closely with stakeholders across disciplines externally.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Experienced working in a site-based position overseeing construction of subdivisions and associated projects in road, and sewer
- Civil Engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Advanced communication skills and an ability to negotiable settlements between clients/contractors
- Relationships with road and water authorities highly regarded
- Experienced with project planning, financial budgets, progress claims, contract administration
What You'll Get in Return
- Work with an award-winning consultancy with a big pipeline of future projects
- Diverse pipeline of land, water, road and urban development projects
- Award winning team - Social activities, flexible hours, work/life balance, Friday drinks
- Flat structure – giving you autonomy to manage your own projects and take on more responsibility
- Receive an above market base salary + super + Discretionary bonus and paid overtime!
- Inner Melbourne Location close to public transport networks
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Luke Grakovich on 0415 332 416 for a confidential discussion or send your resume to Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.