|Job Title:||Construction Coordinator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 18:07|
Our client is a reputable custom builder located just outside of the CBD. They have a fantastic name in the market and an even better reputation as an employer. They pride themselves on a beautifully designed product- something you can be proud to put your name to.
Reporting to an inspiring Team Leader and working with a small team, you will be responsible for being the face of the company and guiding clients through their new home journey from sales accept to handover. Managing between 20-30 jobs as they progress through each stage of building. As the client's main point of contact through out the journey of their new home build, your duties will include;
- facilitating client files from sales acceptance through to construction
- keeping clients up to date on the progress of their home build
- completing variations and required design changes
- Giving and receiving updates from site managers and relaying to relevant parties
- Liaising with trades as required
Why you want to work Here
- Stunning house designs you can be proud to put your name to
- Fantastic company culture with regular team events, training and development programs and extra-curriculars
- Interesting and technical position- take your skills to the next level!
- Supportive network with exceptional training and development
- Lots of room to progress with a successful and growing company
- State of the art technology, systems and processes to make your job straightforward and streamlined
- 1 + years of previous experience within a similar role in construction is essential
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment
- Proactive with a positive can do attitude
- Attention to detail is essential in communicating client variation requests through the office
- MUST HAVE permanent residence
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please send your cv to Charlotte by clicking 'apply now'. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's