|Job title:||Construction Administrator|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
Residential volume builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne residential market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium Density space and are now recognised as a market leader in this field.
Located northwest of the CBD, your new office boasts easy-going offices with over 80 people in the company. They have created a collaborative team environment with a focus on support.
Enjoy variety in this role by supporting multiple teams across the business. This role is imperative to the functioning of the office as you contribute in achieving business outcomes. You will have exposure to customer service, pre-site, and on-site administration. Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Prepare building contracts for signing
- Reception relief when needed
- Preparing and issue progress claims
- Prepare handover packs and job folders
- Book in gas service connections
- Raise purchase orders for site
- Administration and coordination of fencing
- Prepare all RFI's and VO's
- Follow up on quotes and suppliers relating to site
- Provide assistance to the Permits Department by obtaining information for Building Permits
- Provide support to other departments as needed
Why you want to work HERE
- A friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team.
- Be the manager of your day and have the ability to excel in your space.
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent.
- Charity fundraising to give back to the community.
- Forward-thinking Operations Team.
- Monthly team huddle with food and drinks - when COVID permits.
- Lots of free parking and easily accessible head office.
- MUST HAVE experience in a similar role within Residential Construction.
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Supportive team member with a willingness to give support where needed.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.