Concreter | Melbourne West
|Job Title:||Concreter | Melbourne West|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2020 19:27|
Work with one of Melbourne's leading concrete sub-contractors on a contract basis, operating throughout the city and surrounding suburbs our client has a requirement for X3 additional staff to join the active team over the coming months.
You will hold the demonstrated skills and experience to be applicable for this role, your commercial concreting skill-set will include but not be limited too;
- Hot & cold weather concreting
- Reinforced concrete
- Formwork including form, box, pour and screed
- Remedial works
- Colour matching
- Ability to read plans and blue prints
As a sub contractor, you will hold a flexible roster obtaining up to 45+ hours a week and will be required to work throughout Melbourne, reliable transport is required for this role.
You will be offered between $32 - $42 per hour + extras based on previous experience.
To be considered for this role you must be physically fit, flexible on extended working hours, reliable, hold recent and relevant experience as a concreter - certifications deemed an advantage for all applications and a zero work accident history and
Prerequisites for the role:
- Valid white card
- Recent references from previous employees
- Full drivers license & vehicle (reliable transport)
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test and/or a medical depending on the site
- Work with a friendly team
- Flexibility in hours with over time paid at 1.5X
- Paid weekly
- EBA Rates dependant on site
If you feel this role would suit you and you have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to send your application through. This is an immediate start and only successful applicants will be contacted, You must hold an updated CV / Resume to apply to the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's