|Job title:||Communications & Stakeholder Engagement Advisor - Rail Projects|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Bernie Guthie|
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Melbourne's most prestigious and well connected management consultancies. This business work exclusively with several of Melbourne's key transport clients delivering some of the states most complex transport projects.
This position will see you on a diversity of long-term assignments working with a variety of Victoria's key transport alliances and clients. Your assignments will very much be a 'boots on the ground' position working with and engaging with the community in consultation with project teams to achieve best outcomes for all parties.
The role will include the following functions.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to prepare communications to communities
- Prepare events for internal and external stakeholders, including community facing events
- Provide strategic advice and support to management on stakeholder issues
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- 3+ years' experience in Communications and Stakeholder Engagement, customer service or communications coordination.
- Experience in construction highly regarded, but not essential
- A passion for engaging communities and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability sufficiently to manage conflict scenarios
If this position resonates with you then please, apply online