Client Side Project Manager - Immediate Start
|Job Title:||Client Side Project Manager - Immediate Start|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 09:04|
The Company and Role
They are responsible for managing a property portfolio of over 1200 buildings across Victoria. As a Project Manager you will be based out of their HQ in the Eastern Suburbs where you will be responsible for managing the delivery of the capital works and other infrastructure related programs.
What you'll be doing
The primary role of the Project Manager position is to ensure the successful delivery of assigned projects including monitoring and reporting. It encompasses the provision of authoritative advice to the Program Manager, senior management and key stakeholders. The Project Manager will bring and apply significant project management capability and expertise to the delivery of projects.
What you will love
- Enjoy the lifestyle balance that comes with working in the public sector
- A secure project pipeline means that this role could become permanent if desired.
- A Professional management team and supportive environment
- Parking on site
The role is suitable for those with 5+ years experience in the Melbourne property industry, preferably with previous Governmental Project exposure and have with the following;
- Demonstrated experience in managing and coordinating multiple and/or complex projects and an understanding of project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to obtain effective cooperation and contribution from stakeholders (intra and inter project collaboration) and ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Proven ability to negotiate and deliver agreed outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage financial resources
- Experience working within a volunteer environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, Construction or equivalent
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in or would like some advice on Project Management careers in general, please call Clare on 0404 829 535
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's