Client Liaison Officer - Residential Construction
|Job Title:||Client Liaison Officer - Residential Construction|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$80000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2021 11:44|
- Be the first point of contact, taking your clients on the journey of building their home!
- Progressive, environmentally responsible, growing Builder that you can be proud to put your name to.
- $60 - 75k + super + room for growth and progression!
An exceptionally rated custom home builder located in Melbourne's Southwest. Growing company with over 50 people in the office and large growth projections over the next two years.
Being the difference in their market, our client places a focus on creating homes that are built around green energy efficiency. Being environmentally responsible AND delivering on their clients' needs is at the forefront of what they do!
Do you love taking your clients on the exciting journey of building maybe their first, second or third home? If you gain satisfaction from helping your clients bring their vision to life, then this role is for you! Reporting to a supportive Team Leader, your duties will include:
- Managing 30 - 40 Pre-site and On-site client files.
- Correctly informing clients and updating them on the progress of their home build.
- Managing client contracts and documentation.
- Liaising with external stakeholders throughout the build process.
- Quality control of contracts and administration.
- Process, policy, and procedure improvements in line with the company standards.
Why you want to work here
- A fantastic company culture that provides a warm, friendly, and supportive approach.
- A very progressive company that encourages innovation - your vision is important.
- Lots of room for quick progression with a rapidly growing company.
- Beautifully designed homes that you will be excited to get behind.
- Exceptional training and development to progress you as a leader in your field.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years experience in a similar role within the Construction Industry.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades.
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
- Excited and motivated by taking your clients through their journey, bringing their vision to life.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
How To Apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's