|Job title:||Cladding Carpenter|
|Location:||Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Industry:||Windows & Facades|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$42 per hour + Super, Travel, OT|
|Contact name:||Carl Kellis|
- Long term ongoing work within industry leading facade companies
- Work well into 2022 with view to go perm after 6 months of continuous work
- Weekly pay on TFN + Super 10% and potential for overtime
The roles is on a government project in Melbourne cbd, this means it is more likely to offer stable work through potential restrictions due to covid.
You will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast paced environment. Support and training will be provided. However there is an expectation that you will have worked with & be familiar with Aluminium cladding systems.
The role will be installing similar product to Alucobond, Alpolic or Vitracore.
You will be expected to know how to read plans, set out, baton walls & install sheets.
Must have Impact driver, drill, grinder, snips & squares, basic hand tools.
What you need to succeed:
- White card
- Working at heights, Boom, or EWP ticket (desirable but not essential)
- Own tools and reliable transport
We have other sites in the following areas. We are currently recruiting for an ASAP start & require multiple installers;
- Toorak (long term re clad project)
- West Melbourne (long term re clad project)
- Coburg (Large scale project)
- Elsternwick (New build)
- Northern suburbs (Northcote, Brunswick)
If this role is not quite right for you & you are looking for work within trades & labour feel free to contact me on 0478872330 for information on our other positions.