|Job Title:||Civil Labourer|
|Location:||Phillip Island, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$29 - AU$32 per hour + super + travel + meal allowance|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2020 20:23|
- 5 - 6 days a week + penalty rates
- Long term project on Phillip Island - strong OHS focused site
- Learn new skills including machines (rollers, excavator + more)
About the business
Fetch recruitment are currently partnered with a number of major civil contractors, supplying both high level blue- and white-collar workers. We have multiple opportunities currently with our clients for experienced workers to gain long term employment. There are a number of unique projects currently underway such as bridge construction, road widenings and industrial subdivisions.
About the role
- Laying conduits & pipes
- Operating rollers
- Spotting machines
- Working alongside footpath crew
- Assisting concreters with manual handling, boxing up, spreading crushed rock and laying steel mesh.
- Using power tools such as Wacker packers, jack hammers & concrete saws (if confident)
- Installing / cleaning pits
Skills and experience
- Strong background in civil labouring
- Roller ticket and Electrical Spotters ticket (highly desirable)
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card
- Experience on road and/or subdivision projects
- OHS focussed
There are opportunities for people who excel in this role to progress into plant operator positions and also leading hand roles. If you are career driven and want to develop then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants on successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's