|Job title:||Civil Labourer|
|Salary||AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + TRAVEL + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
- $30-$40 PH + travel + super + penalties
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Immediate Start - On Going Work
Full Job Description
Our client is East Gippsland's largest, most reputable and diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services including engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. Their range of services includes, but is not limited to the following: earthworks, roadworks, drainage works, concrete paving and crushed rock/asphalt pavements, airfield construction, heavy mining applications, major highway re‐alignments, railway works, waste facility construction, ocean entrance sand management, sub‐ divisions, sporting complexes, house sites, driveways, dams and bush roads.
Due to additional packages being secured on the new highway duplication at Kilmany East, they're currently looking for labourers to work for the remainder of the project expected to run until mid 2023.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES:
- Load and unload materials to and from delivery trucks, ensuring that they are safely moved to storage sites.
- Erect and maintain fences and barriers.
- Assist in road and drainage construction works.
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas.
- Direct traffic at or near building sites and carry out other traffic management activities including setup of signage.
- Dig trenches and place pipes or cables for drains and extra services.
- Manage equipment and materials.
- Mix, transfer and extend materials such as concrete and asphalt.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work with leading mobile crushing company, asphalt & landfill experts
- Upskill with onsite training, working with industry leaders
- Opportunity to gain more machine tickets - Roller, Loader, Skid, Moxy, Excavator
- Consistent 50-hour work weeks + OVERTIME
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Market Leading pay rates + $500 BONUS AFTER 6 MONTHS WORKING WITH FETCH
- Genuine Growth Opportunities = PROMOTIONS TO MACHINES & LEADING HANDS
- Experience preferred but NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED onsite training can be given
- Learn on the job with industry experts who will teach you the most effective ways to work
- License + Own Transport - Some of our projects are hard to reach so we require you to have reliable transport to get to site
- White card
- Vaccination Proof (2 x vax)
This is a TEMP TO PERM opportunity (reviewed at 3 and 6 months), increasing pay rates once set milestones are achieved. This is an ongoing position where you will be working 10 hour days, 5/6 days per week.
Please reply via email to confirm interest and contact Leo on 0420 958 825 to discuss further.