|Job title:||Civil Labourer|
|Salary||AU$29 - AU$32 per hour + Super + Travel + Overtime + Allowances|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Drainage contractor, covering Major Road Projects, Maintenance Contracts, Subdivisions, Council Works + More. Due to increase in workload, they are looking for Skilled/Ticketed Labourers to work on a casual basis (full-time hours) with the opportunity of full-time work when available.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years Civil Labouring Experience
- Knowledge of Civil Labouring duties such as digging trenches, toppy pipe laying, asphalt raking, conduits, concreting, formwork, steelfixing, working alongside NDD Trucks, TA work
- Any or all the following tickets: Spotting, Dogman, Traffic Control, Roller, RIW
- Desire to grow within the company and build on existing experience
- Passionate about their work and respectful of their tools/machinery
- Punctual, hard-working, friendly nature, team player
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Leading pay rates + overtime, super, travel & allowances
- Dedicated consultant for any work related queries
- Weekly pay run every Wednesday
- Yearly contractor party
- 12 months recent civil labouring experience
- Experience with civil labouring duties as detailed above
- Physically fit & good attitude (Labour Intensive Role)
- White card
- 2 x recent references
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. If you believe you're suited to this role and can demonstrate the ability to achieve high quality work, then there will be ongoing work available.
if you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.