|Job Title:||Civil Estimator|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$200000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 09:12|
An excellent opportunity has come available for a Civil Estimator for a busy and growing civil contractor based in Melbourne.
With a view to build on existing capabilities and relationships, this contractor is looking to appoint an experienced Civil Estimator to work in with an already successful team. Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will play an integral role in the development and continued growth of this organisation in the Victorian market.
Your key experience will include:
- The ability to deliver multiple competitive estimates concurrently from first principles to project start up
- A proven background managing successful tenders up to $40 million in the Civil market.
- Experience pricing projects across civil, road, rail and water sectors ideal.
- Well-developed communication skills to assist in client meetings
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced time management skills supporting your ability to meet tight deadlines
This contractor is seeking a highly driven individual who is able to demonstrate a proactive approach in the identification of commercial opportunity. Demonstrated experience in successfully securing profitable civil construction opportunities in Victoria such as roads, rail, water, land development and earthworks projects will be key to your success.
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor please click the Apply button.
For a confidential conversation contact Matt on 0424 260 276.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AU$30 - AU$40 per hour + + Travel + Super + Overtime
Senior Project Engineer
AU$150000 - AU$175000 per annum
Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$28 - AU$30 per hour + SUPER + OVERTIME + TRAVEL
AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + Super + Travel + Overtime
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$34 - AU$40 per hour + SUPER + TRAVEL + OVERTIME