Civil Draftsperson | Microstation
|Job Title:||Civil Draftsperson | Microstation|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 14:00|
A multi-disciplinary, engineering consultancy that specialises in structural, maritime, temporary works, civil and much more, have recently secured a project and are looking for Civil Drafters to join their team on a contract basis.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Design Engineers on 'as-built' drawings for a major road project.
- Effective liaison between both internal and external stakeholders, such as the client, contractor, and designers.
- Opportunity to work on a major road project with MRPV.
- Progression and career development opportunities.
- A company that values work-life balance
- Hold a diploma or bachelor's degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in drafting and competent in the use of MicroStation.
- Preferred, but not essential to have experience on MRPV or VicRoads/DoT projects
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion or click "Apply" now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Naziah Rana for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's