Civil Drafter | MicroStation
|Job Title:||Civil Drafter | MicroStation|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2020 16:51|
A multi-disciplinary, engineering consultancy that specialises in structural, maritime, temporary works, civil and much more, is looking to expand their Melbourne Office. They have recently undergone rapid growth and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future, whilst providing a "family-feel" environment for their team. This award-winning consultancy is looking for a Civil Drafter to join their team on a permanent basis.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Design Engineers in the formulation of engineering plans for infrastructure projects.
- Effective liaison between both internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver various work packages including, roads, bridges.
- You will be joining a highly reputable business with a mixture of large-scale projects on the books i.e. civil infrastructure, maritime and government.
- Progression and career development opportunities.
- A company that values work-life balance
- Hold a diploma of engineering technology or similar
- 3-6 years of Civil Drafting Experience
- Must be Microstation competent with significant live project exposure
- Some exposure to design is advantageous
- Must have experience on MRPV or VicRoads/DoT projects
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Structural / Civil Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Civil Design Engineer | Mix of Building Projects
Associate Director | Leading Traffic & Transport Consultancy
Senior Geotechnical Engineer | Varied Projects | Build a Team
Perth, Western Australia