Civil Design Engineer | Commercial Projects
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer | Commercial Projects|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2021 08:44|
Your New Company
This thriving multi-disciplinary consultancy is fast gaining an undeniable footprint in the civil infrastructure space nationally. Their stellar reputation is due to the talent of their design team and the strength of their leadership as well as their client centric business model that keeps clients coming back leading to a strong pipeline for future growth.
Your New Role
- Design and drafting of road, drainage, water/sewerage reticulation design on commercial infrastructure developments.
- Responsible for output of technical drawings using AutoCAD and either civil3D or 12D.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Approximately 5+ years working for an Australian consultancy in a design role, working on commercial projects.
- Be proficient with AutoCAD and either Civil3D or 12D autonomously.
- A willingness to work in a technical design focused role
What You'll Get in Return
- An opportunity to work in a role that will sharpen your design skills
- Work in an organisation that is focussed on culture, work-life balance, and employee well-being
- Long term career opportunities, training, and development.
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please click "apply now" or call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Design Engineer | Mix of Building Projects
Design Engineer | 12d Designer
Senior Geotechnical Engineer | Varied Projects | Build a Team
Perth, Western Australia
Civil Draftsperson | Microstation
CAD Manager | Land/Urban Development Consultancy