Civil Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Civil Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 14:53|
This organisation is a highly respected consultancy providing engineering advice to local, state and private clients. They pride themselves on the level of service they provide clients, as well as the quality of work they produce. Well established in the market already, they are in another growth phase and looking to add their team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working on functional and detailed design of improvement works such as intersection upgrades,
- Reviewing drainage design, including investigations of impacts on underground services, utility fixtures and fittings, horizontal and vertical alignment design.
- Client and relationship management and interface with local and state government agencies and personnel, as well as private sector clients.
- Very supportive team and management with a focus on developing your career and ensuring you reach your career goals.
- Work with an organisation that has secured the most work in Melbourne giving you longevity and the opportunity to grow your career.
- You will be part of one of a large team, in a well-established and reputable organisation.
- Proven experience with working on detailed and functional design of roads, as well as drainage and traffic design.
- Be proficient with the use of Bentley software including Microstation and InRoads/OpenRoads
- Sound knowledge of local council, DoT and other statutory authority design and drafting standards, including technical guidelines and references.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's