|Job title:||Chief Financial Officer|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Chief Financial Officer
Location - Northern suburbs, Melbourne
A leader in their space and a household name within the electrical sector, this company are looking to add to their very successful management team with a likeminded Chief Financial Officer.
Joining the team as the Chief Financial Officer for the Victorian office you will be responsible for the P&L across multiple business units within the group. Work autonomously, with a support team of three others and with the company Directors to produce monthly financial accounts and reports to the reporting timetables defined by the head office.
- Must be a certified accountant
- Experience working within the construction industry
- Complete staff inductions and employee forms for both Commencements and Terminations
- Staff setup in accounting and management systems.
- Conduct monthly payroll including reimbursements for personal expense claims.
- Attendance at Weekly Debtors meetings and be responsible for the following up of aged debtors.
- Conduct monthly invoicing including distribution to clients.
- Responsibility for all other Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties including contractors.
- Full bookkeeping / financial accounting including data entry, bank reconciliation to Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet etc.
- Preparation of Operational Budgets and quarterly budget re-forecasts
- Preparation of Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting requirements as scheduled by the Head office and Parent company.
- Preparation of ad hoc financial reporting requirements as requested by the Head office and Parent company from time to time.
- Preparation of financial analysis reports as requested by the Directors.
- Responsibility of ensuring compliance obligations to ATO, SRO & other Government bodies are maintained.
- Liaison with external accounting and taxation advisers including for FBT Calculations and Asset Depreciation Schedules where these are not prepared in-house.
- Preparation of Directors Meeting documents and notices.
- Joint company signatory / approval authority for bank accounts.
- Assistance with Office Management functions as requested by the Directors.
This represents a fantastic opportunity for a someone to take a step up and oversee the financial management within a great company. Your close working relationship with the senior leadership team will see you play a broader role in the management of the Office on an Ad Hoc basis.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.