|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$44 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Masson|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2020 10:07|
About The Company
Fetch are a specialist labour hire agency within the Construction industry. We have dedicated consultants to the Carpentry and Labouring space.
About The Role
Our client is a locally owned business with a commitment to commercial construction across Victoria. The specialised management team works across a variety of projects including retail, education and medical practices.
- All aspects of metal stud work, partition walls, hanging doors, door hardware and aluminium work.
- Install steel door frames, aluminium components, solid and semi-solid door installations and architectural hardware.
- Aluminium skirting, flat bar, aluminium door jambs (slim line), steel door jambs.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to understand materials required and installation process
- 2-3 years construction experience
- Trades experience beneficial
- Own tools
- Reliable transport
- White card
- 2 pay runs per week - Ensuring you never miss your wages
- Leading Labour Hire Rates
- Work with only desirable companies - where employees are part of the team and not seen as casuals.
- Focus on long term roles with permanent opportunities
- Fetch PPE
- Regular site visits with coffees and lunches on Fetch
Workmanship plays a part in any role, however those individuals with the best attitudes and can prove to be reliable will never be out of work with Fetch.
To discuss the role further, please contact Sophie ASAP on 0447393107.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's