|Job title:||CAD Manager | Land/Urban Development Consultancy|
|Contact name:||Naziah Rana|
Your New Company
This organisation is the consultancy firm of choice for Tier one developers and have consistently dominated the engineering space interstate. They have since embedded themselves in the Victorian market securing multiple large scale residential land development projects offering all disciplines from concept and design through to construction. They are well known for investing into their team in terms of renumeration as well as ongoing training and development.
Your New Role
Due to picking up multiple projects across Victoria they are looking to expand their team. This newly created role will see you manage a team which will be integral to the efficiency of projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of drafters and developing them
- Overseeing the output standards of subdivision drawings
- Coordinating with Project Managers and Design Managers on large projects
- Continual process improvement and creating efficiencies.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Approximately 8+ years' experience in drafting, in a land development consultancy firm.
- Highly proficient with AutoCAD on subdivision projects.
- Diploma in engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills and passionate about working with a tight knit team.
What You'll Get in Return
- Partner with a consultancy that is one of the preferred suppliers for the major development firms.
- Work on large projects, while working for a boutique firm with a "family feel".
- An opportunity to train and develop a small team
- Receive an above market salary and supportive leadership team
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion or click "Apply Now". If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Naziah for a confidential discussion on your career.