CAD Manager | Contract
|Job Title:||CAD Manager | Contract|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2020 15:12|
This client is a well-established global engineering consultancy that has pioneered projects in the civil, rail, building and environmental sectors, to name a few. With a focus on diversity and sustainable growth, they are looking for an experienced CAD Manager for an initial 3 month contract that is likely to get extended.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating a small team of drafters on a large road project
- Review and checking of drafting and CAD models including meeting all QA requirement
- Problem solving and offering advice where needed.
- You will be joining a highly reputable engineering consultancy and working on a major road project
- Joining a well-established team with highly competitive hourly rate and flexibility
- Previous experience working on drafting and design of large road or rail projects in Victoria
- Good time management and communications skills
- Knowledge of working to VicRoads and Australian design standards
- Advanced knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD, InRoads is essential
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at