Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||+ BONUS PAYMENTS|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 15:56|
Want to help grow a civil construction firm that is well placed to explode with all of the upcoming infrastructure works in Melbourne?
As you would have imagined, the primary function of this Business Development Manager role is to prospect for new clients and opportunities by networking, cold calling, advertising and other means necessary to improve this organisation's market position to achieve continual growth.
Reporting to the Business Manager, this role will involve identifying and developing new and existing opportunities in the market to maximise short and long term growth in our businesses. The successful candidate will convert opportunities into projects and works programs through their ability to secure new business and service existing client relationships.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in new business development and project management in the civil construction/infrastructure industry
- Strong client relationship building skills
- A strong network of industry contacts
- Ability to adapt to situations and personalities
- Strong engagement and people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal commercial skills
Salary offer and bonuses are negotiable, depending on experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's