Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||John Bell|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2021 16:34|
Fetch's brand is honest, respectful and driven, delivering quality, down to earth service to both clients and candidates. You would be joining an energetic business with 25 consultants who are also on the same page to develop their skills and progress their career.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a successful, passionate brand and be an integral part of a growing business.
Due to growth and a high client demand, we have a couple of opportunities for experienced Business Development Managers to join the team. We have opportunities within the construction division and the local government desk supporting the Commensura platform.
- You may already be a BDM looking for a new exciting challenge or a hungry Senior Consultant with BDM experience looking to prove your abilities.
- Demonstrated experience working within the construction sector Previous experience managing a 360 desk and developing new business Leadership qualities and a stable proven track record are essential At least 12 months experience in a Business Development position.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base through canvass calling, use of marketing networking and lead generation
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Strive to achieve maximum revenue for Fetch through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy
You will be required to have 2+ years experience in business to business sales. It is important you have excellent phone sales skills and experience interacting and building relationships with businesses and corporations.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- Linkedin Recruiter Licence
- Team building activity day every Qtr
- Various client networking functions
- Annual trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of qtr drinks
- $150 Club (Rewards program for high performers)
- Surface pro dock in and out setup
- Fully paid mobile
- Modern interactive Southbank office
- Strong internal and external training programs
We will offer you fast development, support, strong internal and external training and various opportunities. You will benefit from a high salary and a very rewarding commission structure but for that we are looking for the best successful and proven sales professionals.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career within a successful expanding agency, we will look forward to hearing from you.
Please check us out at www.fetchrecruitment.com.au or contact John Bell on 0424420966
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland
AU$100000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum
Junior Recruitment Consultant
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
OTE $170K - $220K
Recruitment Consultant - Civil Engineering
AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + OTE $200K - $250K
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum