|Job title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
My client is a nationally renowned and highly regarded insurance builder that provides services across residential, commercial, retail and industrial sectors. They are known as a mover and shaker within the industry and have an outstanding reputation not only as a provider of services but also as an employer. The team is passionate about providing professional, fast and quality service whilst maintaining a dynamic, fun and supportive work culture.
Due to this companies continual and stable growth, they have created this new position to convert opportunities within the market. As the Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for driving and leading this business to its overall success, identifying key gaps to ensure the continual development of the business and ensuring their clients receive an exceptional service.
- Building relationships with new and current clients to ensure repeat business
- Work closely with the team and clients to ensure actions are consistent with sales objectives
- Building partnerships with other branches / sister companies across NSW and interstate
- Reviewing where streams of work are coming from and diversifying portfolios when possible
- Driving sales opportunities from identification through to closure
- Maintaining a positive approach and working thoughtfully to identify, clarify and exceed expectations
Why You Want to Work Here
- Unique opportunity to help shape this newly created position and make it your own
- Fun, dynamic and supportive work culture where Monday mornings are actually enjoyable!
- Generous and above market salary package for the right candidate
- Modern office space and up to date technology
- Large, reputable company that offers stability and security
- Work for a company that truly cares about its people
- MUST HAVE 5 + years in a similar position within commercial brokerage, loss adjustment or insurance industries
- Proven track record of driving profitable sales growth and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to manage competing priorities and sense of urgency
- Fantastic communication skills and an absolute passion for people
- Upbeat, inquisitive and driven personality to fit with the culture
- Advanced computer skills
- Fine-tuned organisational skills
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you've been waiting for, please send your up to date CV by clicking 'apply now' or give Charlotte a call on 0447 056 001.