Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Musto|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:14|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a successful, passionate brand and be an integral part of a growing business.
- You may already be a BDM looking for a new exciting challenge or a hungry Senior Consultant with BDM experience looking to prove your abilities.
- Demonstrated experience working within the construction sector
- Previous experience managing a 360 desk and developing new business
- Leadership qualities and a stable proven track record are essential
- At least 12 months experience in a Recruitment Business Development position
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base through canvass calling, use of marketing networking and lead generation
- Building an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Utilise tools to generate business and track all correspondence
- Writing business proposals and negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Strive to achieve maximum revenue for Fetch through effective objection handling and negotiation in line with company policy
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient, consistent, have good business acumen and can lead by example. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- High achievers club
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- Massive focus on personal branding
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested and have the Recruitment focused BDM experience we are looking for? Please apply below or call Dan Musto on 0455 337 866 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's